Team Leading Apprenticeship
Management NVQs are designed for practicing managers or
supervisors with responsibility for the allocation and monitoring
of work to team members. The standards are set by MSC - The
Management Standards Centre.
93% of UK companies recruiting for a management position look
for a level 3 or equivalent qualification.
The Team Leading Apprenticeship involves:
- Learning whilst you are employed full time. You will be expected to hold a suitable team leading position to achieve this qualification
- A level 2 QCF/NVQ, a Chartered Management Institute Introductory award in Team Leading and Functional Skills in Mathematics & English
- Learning in your workplace
- A programme lasting up to 12 months however you can work at your own pace to finish sooner!
- Manage personal development
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Exmaples of optional units:
- Lead and manage meetings
- Manage customer service in own area of responsibility
- Manage conflict in a team
- Make effective decisions
Click here for the full list of units for level 2
Want to know if this apprenticeship is suited to your job role? Download our helful skills scan by clicking here.
Your team leading apprenticeship is enhanced by two excellence in team leading day courses at no extra charge
As an apprentice you will earn a minimum of £3.50 per hour (often more). Apprenticeship wage accurate as of 1st April 2017. Heart of England Training also offer a wide range of 'Every learner matters' sessions, trips and workshops to support your needs.
Heart of England Training Ltd is committed to the elimination of both direct and indirect discrimination and continuously seeks to actively implement positive policies to promote equality of opportunity.