QCF/NVQ - Hairdressing
QCF/NVQs are a widely recognised route to gaining and maintaining expertise in a particular job role.
QCF/NVQ Level 2
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health & safety
- Give clients a postive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hiar
- Cut hair using basic techniques
QCF/NVQ Level 3
- Monitor procedures to safely contraol work operations
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
If you are 24 or under this course will be fully funded. Starting in August 2013, all 25 year olds (and over) will have to apply for a Advanced Learning Loan. These work similar to Student Loans and you only payback when you're earning over £21,000 pa. For all the information please visit www.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans.
Eligibility: If you are working over 30 hours per week and do not hold a qualification level 4 or above you will probably be eligible for funding. For those not eligible for funding we are always happy to provide a competitive quote.
You may be eligible for funding for this QCF/NVQ through the Apprenticeship programmes.
Heart of England Training Ltd is committed to the elimination of both direct and indirect discrimination and continuously seeks to actively implement positive policies to promote equality of opportunity.