At Heart of England Training we are looking for a motivated and organised individual to focus on recruiting apprentices and liaising with employers to deliver an outstanding recruitment service across business.
The main priority of this role is to find suitable candidates and fill apprenticeship vacancies on behalf of our clients.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organisational and communication skills and will be responsible for managing their own caseload. You will need to hold strong computer skills and have a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team and working alongside various Business Development Advisors and the Marketing department.
Duties to include:
- Provide a full and comprehensive learner recruitment service
- Building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of client requirements
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on the National Apprenticeship Service
- Use social media to promote apprenticeship vacancies
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients
- Briefing candidates on the job role and apprenticeship requirements
- Preparing CVs to forward to clients
- Short listing suitable applicants
- Informing candidates on the outcome of their interviews
- Liaise with internal and external clients on a daily basis
We offer full training and support, a competitive salary plus bonus with increase after 6 months after successful probationary period. Monday – Friday, 8.50am – 4:30pm working hours (FT), travel expenses, company pension scheme, health care scheme, 33 days holiday allowance (FT inc bank holidays) rising to 38 days after ‘time served’ period (PT holidays Pro Rata) and on-going development opportunities.
£-£ depending on experience
Apply with a CV and covering statement to:
Heart of England Training is committed to the safeguarding of learners and expects applicants to share this commitment. Heart of England Training is an equal opportunities employer.