CTLLs..training for a brighter future
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to teach in the lifelong learning sector. This course comprises of workshops and individual tuition.
Are there any entry requirements?
No, however it is necessary to assess your Maths and English in order to ensure that individual support requirements are met.
How is the course delivered?
You will be required to attend three full days at our training centres followed by additional assessments of your teaching skills which we arrange with you to suit your needs.
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning
- Understanding inclusive learning and teaching in lifelong learning
- Using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in lifelong learning
Possible Optional Units:
- Manage learning and development in groups
- Delivery lifelong learning
- Develop learning and development programmes
- Engage with employers to facilitate work force development
Heart of England Training Ltd is committed to the elimination of both direct and indirect discrimination and continuously seeks to actively implement positive policies to promote equality of opportunity.
Call Back Request
We’ll call you back within 2 working days between the hours of 9am- 4:30pm Monday-Friday.