CTLLs..training for a brighter future
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (formerly CTLLs)
Who is this course suitable for?
This is a first stage teaching qualification suitable for those delivering education and training in any learning environment.
Are there any entry requirements?
- Candidates should be experienced/qualified in the area they intend to teach
- Candidates are required to possess the Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS)
- Candidates require access to at least 30 teaching practice hours
- Candidates are required to undertake an initial assessment in English, Maths and ICT.
How is the course delivered?
You will be required to attend 10 full days at our training centres followed by an additional assessment of your teaching skills which are arranged with you to suit your need in your place of work.
After successful completion of this qualification you will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners
- Be able to use initial and diagnostic assessments
- Plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to assess learning
- Use appropriate resources to support effective learning
7th September 2018 – Fully booked
16th October 2018 – Fully booked
Enquiries currently being taken for our January 2019 and September 2019 course dates. You will need to attend all 10 days of the advertised days to complete this qualification.
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning
- Understanding inclusive learning and teaching in lifelong learning
- Using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in lifelong learning
Possible Optional Units:
- Manage learning and development in groups
- Delivery lifelong learning
- Develop learning and development programmes
- Engage with employers to facilitate work force development
Heart of England Training Ltd is committed to the elimination of both direct and indirect discrimination and continuously seeks to actively implement positive policies to promote equality of opportunity.
Call Back Request
We’ll call you back within 2 working days between the hours of 9am- 4:30pm Monday-Friday.