Digital Marketing Apprenticeship...training for a brighter future
Our apprenticeships are suitable for school leavers looking to start their careers and those already working in a role who want to gain an industry related qualification…
Marketing is a crucial part of any business. It is all about the promotion of products or services and finding out the customer’s needs and expectations.
The average salary once qualified is £16,000.
Intermediate Apprenticeships (Frameworks)
- Learning while you are employed full time
- A level two QCF/NVQ certificate in Marketing, a level two technical certificate in the Principles of Marketing and Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Learning in your work place
- A programme lasting 12 – 18 months.
You will cover the following mandatory QCF/NVQ units plus a selection of optional units from a wide choice to suit you:
- Collect and organise market research data
- contribute to measuring the marketing response
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
A selection of optional units:
- Analyse competitor activity
- Develop customer relationships
- Contribute to conducting direct marketing campaigns
Click here for the full list of units
Want to know if this apprenticeship is suited to your job role? Download our helpful skills scan by clicking here.
Advanced Apprenticeships (Standards)
- The Digital Marketing Level 3 Standard involves:
- Learning whilst you are employed full time. You will be expected to hold a suitable marketing related position to achieve this qualification.
- A Pass / Merit / Distinction in the new apprenticeship standard and Functional Skills in Mathematics & English
- Attendance of a series of full day workshops to complement your training. The Digital Marketing Workshops will commence in January 2019
- You will be required to participate in an End Point Assessment which will include an examination, a portfolio interview, a presentation and a review of your CPD log
- A programme lasting up to 18 months however you can work at your own pace to finish sooner!
To view the standard in more detail, please visit the IFA website.
Workshop dates are as follows:
Principles of online and offline marketing (Day One): 30/4/19
Principles of online and offline marketing (Day Two): 21/5/19
Principles of online and offline marketing (Day Three): 11/6/19
Principles of online and offline marketing (Day Four): 16/7/19
Certificate in digital marketing principles (Day One): 27/8/19
Certificate in digital marketing principles (Day Two): 24/9/19
Certificate in digital marketing principles (Day Three):15/10/19
Certificate in digital marketing principles (Day Four): 19/11/19
Award in the principles of coding (Day One): 14/1/20
Award in the principles of coding (Day Two): 11/2/20
Award in the principles of coding (Day Three): 17/3/20
Want to know if this apprenticeship is suited to your job role? Download our helpful skills scan here and our strand sheet here.
Options and pay
The apprenticeship in Marketing is usually full time employed with a local employer.
Will I get paid?
Employed apprentices will be paid a minimum rate of £3.90 per hour (often more). Apprenticeship wage accurate as of 1st April 2019.
Anything else I need to know?
Heart of England Training also offer a wide range of ‘Every learner matters‘ sessions, trips and workshops to support your needs.
Check out our latest marketing apprenticeship vacancies using the live feed below: